English for Professional Examinations
Cambridge Business English Exams:
● Business English Certificate (BEC) Preliminary
An intermediate level qualification that enables you to deal with general business-related situations.
● Business English Certificate (BEC) Vantage
An upper-intermediate level qualification that demonstrates your ability to function effectively in any business communication context.
● Business English Certificate (BEC) Higher
This highest level qualification shows that you have excellent English skills that you can apply competently in any cross-cultural business situation.
Cambridge Professional English Exams:
● International Legal English Certificate (ILEC)
A high level qualification demonstrating your ability to use English within the context of a career in international law.
● International Certificate in Financial English (ICFE)
A high level qualification that shows you are competent to use English within the career fields of international accountancy and finance.